9 abr 2016

April Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the CDD April Product Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.









Melon Drop

Moonlit Kisses

Violet Flicker



Here's what I've created for you...



I used for my first card the new frame die I love it it's perfect for shaker cards , so I decided to make one. I used Toad you stamp and color it with watercolors. I stamp the sentiment with the new set and add some sequins and a ribbon.



For my second project I stamp this cute bear from Peek a Boo animalsI color it with copic markers I cute the new word die and stamp the sentiment. I draw the background with a lot of triangles and color it with copics. I cut some foil cardstock with Fancy frame die and add some sequins.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.






Here are the specials for this release:

**NEW SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 !!

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed!!

Shipping minimum order $10 in the USA use Code 10SHIP 
and $15 minimum every where else use Code 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 4/17 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.

**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.



We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more design team inspiration.

Your next stop is the super talented: