21 ago 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge


Hola! Cuanto tiempo sin actualizar ¿verdad? pero entre vacaciones y resetear mi ordenador que fallaba no he podido publicar nada, pero aqui estoy con una tarjeta para dos retos:

Hello! Long time no update right? but between holidays and reset my computer that have  failed I haven't  publish anything, but here I am with one card for two challenges:


-Some Odd Girl: En esta ocasion hacer una tarjeta con colores complementarios, para ello he usado la rueda de color y he escogido el azul y el naranja y he usado uno de los nuevos sellos Bookish Tia.



-Some Odd Girl: On this occasion make a card with complementary colors for this I used the color wheel and I chose the blue and orange and have used one of the newstamps bookish Tia.


-Lily Pad Challenge: Para este reto habia que usar algo de tela o fieltro en la tarjeta en mi caso la manzana.

-Lily Pad Challenge: For this challenge had to use some fabric or felt on the card in my case the apple.


Espero que os guste y gracias por visitar mi blog .

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for visiting my blog.